Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Spark,Microsoft Azure Analytics Services,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective B-Understand the underlying data and flow of data C- Build simple to complex pipelines dataflows D-Work with other Azure stack modules like Azure Data Lakes, Databricks ,SQL DW, etc E-Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks F-Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function
- Technical Experience : A-Working knowledge on Azure Data Factor B-Working knowledge of SQL DB Datawarehouse,Python,Databricks C-Should know at least one programming language D-Should be able to analyze and understand complex data E-Knowledge of Azure data lake is required F-Knowledge of other Azure Services like Analysis Service, SQL Databases will be an added advantage G-Excellent interpersonal/communication skills both oral/written with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity precision
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.