Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAS Base & Macros
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Schedule and execute process chains in the SAS supported Test Environments such as: UAT and SIT and Perform root cause analysis by investigating the issues/defects and doing data and process analysis 2 Recommend fixes or workaround Report progress at regular status report meetings 3 Configure SAS software for optimal performance Integrate SAS into scheduling and log monitoring systems Configure security certificates 4 On call position: SAS Operations and Support
- Technical Experience : 1 Contribute to system enhancements and process automation by working on basic to medium development work 2 Ensure test system outages/problems are reported immediately and followed up 3 Installation and configuration of SAS software and components including SAS solutions in production grade environments User, data and security administration and restoration of SAS environments Monitoring, Logging, and Troubleshooting SAS Servers 4 SAS programming and Unix scripting experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Should be ready to work in 24X7 shift 3 Perform adhoc data analysis to support Clients Risk Analytics Teams queries and requests 4 Ability to work effectively in a global team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.