Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code 2Delivering on time and with quality 3Understand the customer requirement and implement software solutions as per the requirements 4Understand the domain and identify areas where scripting can be used to automate processes
- Technical Experience : Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python framework such as Flask, Django Excellent knowledge of OOPS concepts Understanding of the Python multi-threading and multi-process architecture Should have knowledge on SOAP and REST APIs Should be able to write and modify the SQL queries Should be strong in Linux Environment Strong unit test and debugging skills Experience with GIT repository, JIRA tools Knowledge on Automation framework is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Must Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required Must Have Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure Must be good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures/guidelines Needs to have good analytical and
- Educational Qualification : 15Years of regular education
- Additional Information : Good communication skills / ability to work with clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.