Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Analyze assignments, develop personal work plan, complete assignments accurately and communicate status in a timely fashion to senior leadership 2Design, develop and document SAP PI interfaces between SAP ECC and external systems utilizing File/FTP, SOAP, HTTP, RFC, JDBC, SOAP,AS2 and IDoc adapters 3Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with IT department functional team members as well as business unit users 4Work collaboratively alongside the Global PI Team
- Technical Experience : 1Team in a shared PI environment including adhering to EAI patterns and conventions where applicable 2Being willing and able to provide production support of the developed interfaces 3Participate in a variety of IT related projects and initiatives 4Installing, upgrading, configuring, and maintaining SAP software 5Involved in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems on the applications on 24/7 schedule 6Provide technical solutions that solve business problems Provide timely system reco
- Professional Attributes : 1Competent professional customer service skills to resolve issues swiftly and accurately to meet customer needs 2Supporting production environment during non-business hours 3Technical Support to application developers / business users 4Documenting all the changes/issues/resolutions
- Educational Qualification : BE or Any Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Good communication skills written Verbal 2 Work location is client office
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.