Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging 2 Generate clear ideas, concepts and creative assets from beginning to end 3 This person will collaborate with clients, interaction designers, human factors professionals and business analysts
- Technical Experience : 1 Bachelors degree and 8 years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 3 years as a senior Visual designer OR Masters degree and 5Years of Design Experience 2 Process oriented Should have experience in A-B Testing, Heuristic and Competitive Analysis Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research and data 3 Think visually Should have an eye for pixel perfection and should know the concepts of Gestalts Principles
- Professional Attributes : 1 A strong design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs 2 Delivered successful design for responsive web applications, iOS and Android 3 Should have good knowledge of design tools Adobe Suite, Sketch and more
- Educational Qualification : Full time 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Creating Information Architecture, Persona, Scenario and User Interviews
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Kinaxis Application Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.