Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Responsible for translating designs wireframes into high quality code B: Develop, test and deploy the business requirements adhering to industry best practices Creative problem solving with the ability to assist team members in solving their own problems C: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Technical Experience : A: Hands-on with JS Frameworks/libraries like ReactJS, Redux, Advanced JS, HTML, CSS, DOM Concepts, RESTFUL APIs B: Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and experience in Architecture/Design /implementation C: Knowledgeable on Core concepts of Angular2, JS ES6, Typescript, CSS3, HTML5, material UI, RXJS, Electron, Knova, Webpack D: Good to have knoweledge on NodeJS, Openstack technologies Java/Springboot, Kubernetes,eyc, and Database Redis, Oracle, Postgre
- Professional Attributes : a: Max work experience in React and MicroServices Architecture application development with any testing framework b: Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and takes responsibility for their own work c: Good verbal written communication skills, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.