Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Implementation Svcs Lead
- Project Role Description :Leads the implementation of Security Services projects, leveraging our global delivery capability (method, tools, training, assets).
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cybersecurity Strategy Development
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Understand client industry landscape in the context of emerging threat landscape B:Participate in business development activities including responses to RFP/I/Q C:Managing security strategy development and defining roadmap in alignment with client business objectives D:Identify improvement opportunities to enhance/optimize security, decrease costs and increase client value E:Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients, leverage SMEs
- Technical Experience : A:16 years of experience B:At least 5 years of experience in direct sales of security solutions in India C:Significant prior experience in a consulting or professional services operations or delivery role; solid understanding of consulting business operations and financial inputs D:Well versed with up to date security technologies and leading tools E:Knowledge of public cloud environments Azure, AWS or Google Cloud, preferred to currently possess foundational certification
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach B:Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients C:Strong project/program management experience Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving ability towork under pressure
- Educational Qualification : A:Bachelors or above degree in a related field or equivalent full time course
- Additional Information : A:Certifications in public cloud or Security Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CCSP or CCSK, CEH, CISA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Managed Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Java Deployment Technologies Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.