Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Mining Operations Planning and Measurement
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and development of Technology Assets Offerings across mine planning, Geotech monitoring, mining operations and allied areas aGo to Market and Sales support for establishing value proposition and GTM for articulating the solution differentiation bCreating client conversation starters and sales pitches for new opportunities cLeading Co-innovation and rapid innovations on niche topics like sustainability dManage a team of high-performing Industry and technology experts
- Technical Experience : aLooking for a smart, result-driven individual at managerial position to lead Mining Natural Resources group as part of Industry practice within Advanced Technology Centres, Accenture India bLiaison with multiple stakeholders and increase industry innovation and SME outreach in existing mining projects being delivered
- Professional Attributes : aVery good communication skills Orals/written bExcellent power-point skills cStrong business acumen understanding about industry processes and challenges dAbility to manage ambiguity ePrior experience working with global stakeholders will be a plus
- Educational Qualification : a BTech/BE from tier 1 college in India/outside b aggregate of 60 throughout
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.