Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET,K2 BPM,Microsoft SQL Server
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Designing workflow solutions using K2 Studio and Visual Studio and K2 v5 B:Designing solutions using SharePoint 2013, SP Online and O365 platform C:Building and implementing custom UI designs for K2 Forms with K2 designer D:Expert knowledge of creating and modifying complex workflows with SharePoint lists and libraries as data source
- Technical Experience : A:6 years of relevant Sharepoint K2 development experience using the latest version of K2v5, K2 Cloud and 4x , Sharepoint onpremise , Sharepoint online SPFX framework etc B:Architectural and Development knowledge of the SharePoint 2013, Online and Office 365 platform C:Exposure and hands on O365 stack development ie Teams , Azure etc D:Experience working with Power Platform including DataVerse, integration with Azure Services E:Hands-On SharePoint development experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time education is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.