Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Preferable to trained in SAP S4 FICO settings and migration requirements b Coordinating with technical team members to complete the technical requirements c To drive the assigned functionalities independently d Experience in Customer Data Quality e Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and participates in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes f Participates in software design
- Technical Experience : a 3-7 years as SAP FICO Functional consultant, with end to end Implementation experience and Roll out Experience of both FI and CO modules in SAP b Understand the Clients Business Process and Mapping the Business Process with SAP FICO modules c Good understanding of FI integration with MM, SD, PS and CO modules d Expert in FI-AA configuration and reporting e Indepth knowledge on FI-AP and FI-AR configuration and custom objects f Good understanding of controlling module configuration COPA
- Professional Attributes : a Very good communication skill b Excellent communication skills written and oral skills and Strong Analytical Skills c Experience of working in IT projects
- Educational Qualification : Preferred CA,ICWA, BE, or BTech, MBA from a well-recognized Institute;
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.