Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Fusion Middleware WebLogic Server Admin (WLS)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle SOA OSB,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Installing and configuring Oracle Weblogic Servers Domains 11g/12c 2 Installing and configuring Oracle Suites like: SOA, OSB, OSM, UIM, SSO 3 Creation and configuring weblogic artifacts: Datasources, Queues 4 Performance monitoring tuning, with focus on middleware SOA and OSB 5 Installing Weblogic patches, service packs etc 6 Support: Work on customer support tickets and requests, Provide on-call support, assist project, development, security, and operations teams as required
- Technical Experience : 1 Trouble Shooting: Work with Development, DBA, Server, and Network Administrators to resolve application problems Provide support for restoration of service and perform root cause analysis 2 Quickly identify, recommend and implement solutions to incidents/issues/problems with SOA/Weblogic related to performance, configuration, patching, upgrades, etc 3 certified Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c: Administration 4 Analytical attitude, careful to details, well organized
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.