Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implement Role Policy Management frameworks RBAC 2 Develop solutions to integrate bank-wide systems into SailPoint 3 Work with product owners across the division, architects business analysts to develop new solutions 4 Collaborate on requirements, design and support with platform teams 5 Contribute to continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, reducing risk and automation 6 Identify and escalate risks that may impact the application/project 7 Provide support on shift basis for resolution
- Technical Experience : 1 2 years of experience in implementing identity management and security solutions Preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ 2 Experience in designing and implementing RBAC model 3 Proven engineering experience in SailPoint IIQ Role Policy Management, Applications Onboarding, Analytics and Reporting, Rules, Email Templates, Certification and Access Provisioning 4 Good understanding and experience of Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills and should have the ability to understand the client requirements B: Resource should possess strong analytical skills and should be flexible enough to support any adhoc request/work
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial IoT Application Testing Application Developer
Java Full Stack Development Application Developer
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.