Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure Build customer-facing UI and back-end Code, test and operate nodejs based services Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Implementation of security and data protection
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Good leadership skills 3 Should have team handling skills 4 Must have analytical skills and presentation skills 5 Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Additional Information : Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.