Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in RFP responses, presales activities, customer orals, business req gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimatesImplement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects, Func design reviewsDevelop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations, project post mortems and create recommendations report provide feedbacks about changes in project scope, potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Technical Experience : End to end view of the capabilities of different D365 Applications and design business processes lead and implemented at least one end to end Retail, SCM, or project, able to manage the entire configuration setupsConversant with Advanced WMS TMS, MRP, Discrete, Lean or Process Manufacturing or able to handle entire Retail Operations Ability to work with other D365 Applications D365CE
- Professional Attributes : At least 7 years of relevant experience coach, mentor, motivate and lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.