Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Customizations of SAP FI CO for S4 Hana Greenfield implementation Facilitate the implementation of SAP Financials GL, AR/AP, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing Profitability Analysis, Results Analysis, Month End Close, Overhead assessment, settlement Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements, provide appropriate system solutions Design, customize, configure, testing of FI/CO modules Identify gaps, issues and work around solution
- Technical Experience : a experience in SAP FICO with one full cycle implementation b Good application, process knowledge of SAP FI with new General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting
- Professional Attributes : a Strong problem-solving capabilities b Must be a team player, and must have a forward looking discussion approach c Ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies and concepts, d Ability to drive workshops with client , e Should have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduation/Masters
- Additional Information : Functional customizations on FI S/4 HANA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.