Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Marketing Campaign Analytics & Reporting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate having relevant experience in Adobe Target 6years Gain an in-depth knowledge of a clients website/mobile app architecture, digital business model, and digital marketing strategy Capture, document, and help guide client business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements Design customized solutions and implementation roadmaps Generate customized code if needed and assist with its implementation and deployment Support clients developers
- Professional Attributes : Possess an innovative and problem-solving mindset Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written Ability to learn quickly, be an excellent teammate, and handle change effectively
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.