- Project Role :Cloud Enterprise Architect
- Project Role Description : Support sales teams in solution development, managing an internal matrix team to scope and price solutions. Lead customers through the design process. Work directly with Internal Accenture Domain Architects, Partner Architects, Client Architects, and Accenture project teams to design solutions.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills : Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 15 Years of experience in IT infrastructure on building, configuring, and migrating servers on Microsoft and Non-Microsoft platform Relevant Experience Range: 1 or fewer years experience in architecting, designing, and configuring the Azure Stack Hub platform and provisioning Azure IaaS and PaaS services 2 Should be able to Design, Build Azure Stack Hub Complex Solutions 3 Should be able to support both Connected and disconnected deployments of Azure Stack Hub in standalone / HA mode
- Technical Experience : 1Experience in creating a migration strategy and roadmap for migrating the application to Azure Stack Hub 2Hands-on experience in securing the Azure Stack Hub implementation by using firewalls and other third-party tools 3 Understanding of different solutions available for HA of Azure Stack Hub
- Professional Attributes: 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues, requirements accurately so that business users can understand 2 Good presentation skills 3 Build a close relationship within the organization 4 Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Educational Qualification: 1 Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information: AZ -104, AZ -300 and AZ 301 desirable Microsoft Azure Stack Hub: 70-537 desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Automation DevOps Cloud Tools and Automation Engineer
Cloud Automation DevOps Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
Senior Analyst-Application Hosting Operations
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.