Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO MDM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Unix knowledge, Kafka, master data handling knowledge 3 Transition of MDM Application in TIBCO tools, Support for MDM applications with minor fixes to prod, Monitoring and alerts on MDM applications 4 Demonstrated proficiency in in TIBCO Master Data Management including Business Studio or any other MDM for MDM design, configuration and implementation
- Technical Experience : 1 2 Plus Years of Proven IT Projects experience with any MDM tool 2 EBX experience, TIBCO knowledge, Java, Advanced Java, Spring and AVRO, Salesforce integration, REST APIs 3 Hands-on experience working on EBX and master data management, Unix operating experience, AWS Services like ECS, EKS, Route53, EC2,Lambda,S3,Cloud Watch etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills 2 Good Team Player 3 Problem Solving
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B Tech
- Additional Information : Flexible For Australian Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.