Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Siebel Open UI
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ---NeerInfo--- 1 Translating business requirements into Siebel solution and development 2 Designing/development of integration interface using various Siebel provided platform 3 Troubleshooting application by reviewing various log files and identifying root cause of reported problems eg performance, crash, unexpected behavior etc 4 Siebel CRM administration tasks eg troubleshooting server status, disk space management 5 Proficient in housekeeping task like configuration, workflows, scripting
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on technical experience of more than two years in Siebel CRM technology 2 Associate to have minimum following skills: a standard housekeeping activities eg configuration, simple workflows, scripting b Basic administration
- Professional Attributes : a: Should build a positive, collaborative working environment for the teams b: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech or equivalent
- Additional Information : Should be ready and open to get cross trained on Salesforce skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.