Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HANA SQL Scripts Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Development CDS using ABAP ON HANA and ABAP RESTful Programming using Eclipse/HANA Studio 2 Responsible Development of CDS View ,Graphical/Scripted Calculation Views in SAP HANA 3 Responsible for OData development using SEGW 4 Development Fiori element based applications using BAS/Webide
- Technical Experience : Expirence S/4 HANA implementation or project Expirence ABAP on HANA - CDS AMDP Hands on experience with ODATA Exposure Fiori elements based Application Development using BAS/Webide Expertise in Data Modelling concepts utilizing the advanced features of HANA Studio / DB Explorer Experience in developing CDS View ,Graphical/Scripted Calculation Views in SAP HANA SAP ABAP knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Interactive communication with client and leadership 2 Strong conceptual, analytical, Troubleshooting, resolution and problem-solving skill 3 Experience with Onsite-Offshore work model, Team Handling experience, Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time BTech / BE in Computer Science, IT, Electronics Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.