Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Angular
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Development of UI customization using web technologies as per clients requirement Design of GUIscreens using HTML 5 and css3 Conversion of Visual Design into HTML, CSS and JS Responsive B:Web Design using Bootstrap framework Performance optimization of UI
- Technical Experience : A:Web Technologies: HTML5,CSS3,jQuery Frameworks / Libraries: jQuery, Angular 9 and above ,Node JS version 12, NPM IDE: VS Code Database: Azure SQL Having experience in development of dynamic web modules with PHP,NODE, MYSQL B:Experience in multiple UI frameworks and integrating seemlessly with backend
- Professional Attributes : 1 A team player with ability to take complete ownership of tasks assigned2 Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.