Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MySQL Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :MongoDB Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Manage SQL Server databases B-Configure and maintain database servers and processes C-Monitor systems health and performance D-Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security E-Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time F-Provide suggestions for solutions G-Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes H-Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement I-Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Technical Experience : A-System Administration P3 B-DBA P3 C-MariaDB P3 D-Azure P1
- Professional Attributes : A-Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge B-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A-15 years of continuous education with Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent in computer science
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.