Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Configuration Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the configuration team by providing deep configuration management knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with Salesforce Development Team to maintain allowed Test coverage in salesforce and resolve all the Deployment errors.2 Monitor all lower environments for release process or creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets3 Validate Post Release Activities and Track release metrics to improvement and report successes and failures to stakeholders and Teams4 Work with Salesforce Support Team to Coordinate Salesforce Release Calls, and Support Activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have strong understanding of deployments using Force.com migration tools like Salesforce Tools IDE, GITHub, and Version Control 2 Perform and Support on Salesforce Administration Activities3 Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through SIT, UAT and Production.
- Professional Attributes : 1 Having Good Communication skills, in order to directly interact with the client team or Business teams2 Required to maintain multiple tasks and teams inside the project3 Need to work independently on need basis
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.