Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Salesforce development2 Responsible for providing handson expert level guidance to junior developers for technical issues3 Expert in Force.com development, integration, OOB features, APEX, Visualforce, designing solutions.4 Usage of Force.com API and related tools that extend the Salesforce CRM and AppExchange products
- Professional Attributes : 1 Having 1 or more certifications from Salesforce.com added advantage.2 Demonstrated track record of ownership in a fastpaced environment.3 Must possess strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.4 Ability to collaborate in a team environment of cross-functional.
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.