Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development 2: Responsible for ensuring quality through code reviews and implementation as per best practices and standards 3: Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements 4: Become a key contributor and an advocate of Microservices, process automations, frameworks in projects e Understand security concepts and build reliable, safe and scalable distributed applications
- Technical Experience : 1: Salesforce Integration Experience 2: Knowledge of solution design and architecture 3: Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, API manager and API studio Specifications Swagger, YAML, Spring Framework 4: 7-8 years of experience on MuleSoft Integration Platform 5: Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication skill 2: Good team Player 3: Good Presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.