Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Gather requirements from Customers and plans, design, implement, test, and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity for System/transaction integration in Coupa procurement environment Develop test plan specifications, test, and debug processes according to plan Support in Coupa for buyer/supplier transaction integrations Provide documentation and workstream outputs that allow for education and oversite of all integration work Work closely with Application/Operational te
- Technical Experience : Must have a minimum of 5 7 years of hands-on working experience on at least 2 full lifecycle projects on end to end Ariba integration around supplier integration/ Accounts code/ Invoicing IPaaS/Middleware Experience Boomi, TIBCO, HANA cloud, MuleSoft, Oracle fusion, Informatica Hands-on experience with SFTP, RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, and Single Sign-On config, web technologies Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Additional Information : The resource will be cross-trained to work on Coupa implementation projects Open to travel - short
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.