Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Architect and lead the technical design of applications on the Salesforce platform B:Stronghold on designing entire salesforce architecture C:Deep technical platform experience of the Salesforce Lightning platform D:Experience with Apex, VF and Lightning Components E;Strong grasp of cloud integration patterns and technology options F:Ability to work on multiple client engagements with time management G;Ability to provide multiple approaches to solve a particular problem
- Technical Experience : A:Experience with DevOps is preferred must have B:Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects must have C:Experience with Visio, Lucid Chart, JIRA, Rally or similar tool is preferred D:Experience with Jenkins/Copado/AutoRabit/Gearset/Tosca one of it is must
- Professional Attributes : A:12 years IT experience with minimum 3 years of hands on experience B:Should have worked at least in 3-4 projects from Inception to Delivery C:Must have good communication skills and capable of managing discussions with client D:Self-driven and individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related field
- Additional Information : At least one advanced technical certification eg domain architect/platform dev
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.