Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Talend ETL
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 experience ETL resource who is skilled in Bigdata - ETLDiyotta/Informatica/Datastage/Talend etc 2 The resource should have good ETL knowledge 3 There will be a daily client call, so they should have some exposure to client interaction and should have good communication skills
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be able to work independently with minimal inputs There wont be any specific training for the tool and the learning will be on job training Should have debugging/issues analysis skills, should be able to create and execute ETL designs and test cases, should be able to write complex SQL queries for testing/analysis in HIVE and data validation depending upon the functional/technical requirement
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Team player 3 Good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.