Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Appdynamics APM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Create custom monitoring solution in AppDyanmics by interacting with various IT stakeholders and business B: Ensure there are no gaps in performance, capacity, and monitoring requirements for the project This includes impact to impacted and shared systems C: Provide Progress Reports Analysis D:Strong understanding of monitoring-related principles of system architectures E: Experience in creating monitoring solution dashboards and alerts for environments using AppDynamics
- Technical Experience : A: Total Exp: 6 to 8 years experience in development, environment monitoring or performance engineering B: Skills 2-3 years of experience with AppDynamics C: Strong Knowledge on system architecture and environment monitoring concepts D: Experience in using AppDynamics for creating complex dashboards E: Experience in implementing health check rules and policies in AppDynamics F: Experience with integrating AppDynamics with third party systems using AppDynamics API G: Identifying business metric
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision C: Willing to work in Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.