Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Solution design for the SAP Transportation Management products across business units 2 Ensuring no architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution 3 Must have knowledge on SAP testing with any SAP Module knowledge 4 Sound knowledge in TAXINN Tax procedure migration and a good understanding of GST 5 Must have knowledge on Integration of SD WM and TM with FI CO and MM 6 Should able to support Sales Pre Sales creation and execution of presentations and demos
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in full lifecycle SAP TM solution along with in depth knowledge in SAP TM Basic shipping delivery based planning freight order configuration 2 Extensive experience with integration of SAP TM with other modules and interface knowledge 3 Good understanding of SAP TM architecture 4 Must have experience in SAP implementation including creation of business blueprint Implementation based on a blue print creation of test cases test scheduling and execution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team handling 2 Client relationship 3 Communication skill 4 Presentation skills 5 Good positive attitude 6 Good coding knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.