Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Ability to understand the network security and good skills in firewall, router technologies 2-Proven experience with products dealing with vulnerability management services which include - McAfee, Qualys, Nessus, Eeye Retina 3-Proven experience with products dealing with penetration testing services which include Backtrack Kali, Metasploit Framework 4-Should have completed certifications like CEH, ECSA, LPT or other equivalent security certifications
- Technical Experience : a-Basic understanding of Windows/Unix Server concepts b-Excellent communication skills in managing Client Delivery including ability to translate the remediation methods to platform teams c-Experience in Web App penetration testing and SAP penetration testing d-Strong varied technical experience with Unix/Linux and Windows, broad range of security devices, software development background or scripting
- Professional Attributes : 1-Flexibility for Shifts 2-Good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point 3-Good collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : B-Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.