Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource Will be designing, developing and responsible for implementation in Snowflake B: Resource Will be loading from disparate data sets and translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design C: Ability to work in agile team and communicate the impediments and getting resolved D: Expertise in SQL queries, development experience in informatica
- Technical Experience : A: Having more than 2 years of experience in snowflakes B: Expertise in SQL with related analytical skills C: Related AWS cloud experiences3, Aurora DB, redshift, glue D: Unix scripting experience is a plus E: CDQ experience is a plus
- Professional Attributes : Communicate effectively within and cross functional team members data analysts and testers Proactive and team handling skills Result orientated and highlight risks to the appropriate stakeholders to migate Quick learner and help team to learn and grow Mentoring new members and giving guidance
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree preferably in computer science, IT or related discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.