Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Play role of Operations lead for MIM/FIM and ACAM applications, handle release cycles and keep the applications in healthy and updated state
- Technical Experience : Min 5 years of hands on experience on FIM/MIM Exposure on Identity and Access management lifecycle Knowledge on MIM Synchronization Service Knowledge on MIM Portal, MPR, workflows Abilities to understand and develop the new enhancements as per business requirement Hands on on AAD Connect Upgrades Managing users, groups, resource groups in Azure AD Knowledge on Azure devops for Build and release management
- Professional Attributes : 8 years of relevant experience on identity and access management technologies Ability to deliver in client facing project scenario
- Educational Qualification : Engineering diploma/degree
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skill: Azure AD Administration, MVC ASP dotNet, Azure Devops
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.