Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apple iOS Application Development
- Good To Have Skills :Android Application Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Designing and building mobile applications for Apples iOS platform B:Collaborating with the design team to define app features C:Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications D:Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks E:Fixing application bugs before the final release F:Publishing application on App Store G:Maintaining the code and atomization of the application H:Designing and implementing application updates
- Technical Experience : A:Proven experience as an app developer B:Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch C:Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation D:Knowledge of iOS back-end services E:Knowledge of Apples design principles and application interface guidelines F:Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN G:Knowledge of C-based libraries H:Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging I:Experience with continuous integration
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong communication skills B:Good Analytical skills C:Good in team player
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of continuous education required
- Additional Information : Knowledge of Cordova will be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.