Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development,Salesforce Einstein Analytics,Salesforce Lightning Aura Components,Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Use the Salesforce platform to design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements for sales and MFS Sales and Distribution departments -Work with Product Owner for prioritizing sprints and stories In working with scrum team members, refine stories, plan sprints, and execute on stories in the sprint Document technical and functional requirements in Confluence Code, debug, create and execute unit tests to deliver final product -Write unit test cases to provide more than 75 code coverage
- Technical Experience : Atleast 7 years of overall Salesforce experience designing and developing solutions on salesforce platform - Must have atleast 3 years of experience on Salesforce Lightning , architecting solutions and developing custom UI by using LWC , Aura 1 year of experience in TCRM for building Datasets, Dashboard, Einstein discovery - Apex class, Test class, Batch Class, Apex Triggers, and performing deployments through changeset - SOQL,SOSL,SAQL -Experience with CI CD DevOps
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for Design/ Approach, Implementation - Best Practices, Documentation in wiki - Active and effective individual contributor to project as technical and out of the box functional aspects - Coordination with team members client users for requirement gathering and design technical sol
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering preferred Computer Science or IT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.