Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development,SAP ABAP Proxy Framework,SAP ABAP Web Dynpro Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design build of SAP Tax Revenue Management objects using SAP ABAP B: Design build of SAP TRM business rules suing BRF plus C: Communication with onshore and offshore team and client as techno-functional
- Technical Experience : A: Over 6 years of SAP ABAP development experience B: Development experience in SAP Tax Revenue Management using BRF plus C: Adobe Form development D: ABAP Web Dynpro Experience E: ABAP Interfaces using Web Services and Proxies
- Professional Attributes : A: 1 yr of exp in SAP ABAP and BRF B: Knowledge of SAP PSCD and TRM C: Experience in technical design documentation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.