Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Spring MVC (Model View Controller)
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Competent in using Java 8/9 to build APIs and microservices with supervision b Spring Framework and awareness of Spring Boot and Spring Integration projects c Build tools such as Maven and Gradle d Test tools such as JUnit and Spock e Unit testing, integration testing, E2E testing and automation using CI and CD f Good understanding of Infrastructure, IaaS, SaaS and Cloud computing including Docker g Good understanding of Agile and DevOps principles h Good understanding of Service Orientated A
- Technical Experience : a Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry recognized software development life cycle b Essential skills are Java 7, Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework It is important that the resources are familiar with the current Spring platform and its capabilities, Spring Boot
- Professional Attributes : Excellent verbal and written communication skills Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure Good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures/guidelines Needs to have good analytical and presentation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.