Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Dell Boomi
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Responsible for E2E/ high level Architecture B:Responsible for Technical Solutioning for Feature C:Coordinates with different stakeholders Product D:Managers, Business Team and Product Owners for the overall application functioning E:Reviews the technical debts and plans to eliminate F:Reviews the E2E feature after development G:Suggests improvement
- Technical Experience : A:Hands-on experience on different iPass integration tools B:Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required C:Responsible for creating and maintaining a formal data structures, data description and data architecture D:Data models, data definitions logical, physical, and conceptual, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc E:Data architecture topics - business semantics, meta F:Data management, meta data work flow management and data modeling
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines D:Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.