Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Senior developer role Responsible for SI deliverables and other operational topics Manage Change release and work on new release implementation and deployments Coordinate with internal / cross technical teams for content and deliverables 3rd party vendor, internal technical teams Should be able to perform L2 / L3 activities Own the AMS process IM / PM / RM SR and meet the contractual obligations Manage release management activities Operations management Generate project metrics and write SOPs
- Technical Experience : Person should be experienced and strong in NET WCF WPF technical background Must have experience working on complex deliverables requirements Must have strong hands on and ability to develop code, understand the design, architecture and landscape
- Professional Attributes : Experience working in client facing roles Coordination with cross technical teams BA, Product Owner, Scrum teams Business Must have Communication, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.