Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Migration
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Knowledge of Data Profiling Quality dimensions and apply it to real time, map SAP target structure and prepare load-ready contents for migration -Ability to summarize the detailed metrics and roll up the entire metrics at the Line of Business level to depict the progress on data quality with the focus on improving the Quality trend in order to drive the Data Preparation activity with the client -Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Data by functional areas along with their relationships
- Technical Experience : -Has worked with leading global clients to develop and execute solutioning, system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data extraction, cleansing, transformation and Loading, etc -Highly skilled in building solution including but not limited to the following: -Define and Execute Data Migration for the fortune 100 clients -Define Technical Approach Methodology, rightly mapped solution to customer requirements, define execution roadmap -Ability to define the roadmap for Mergers
- Professional Attributes : at least 4 years in SAP BODS / Functional Data Migration -Experience in large SAP S/4 HANA transformation projects -Stakeholder management Onsite/Offshore with experience to work with global clients -Good analytical and problem-solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.