Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Manager
- Project Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components,Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : End to end project management - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management b : driving the project implementation, change management, solution designing of the overall solution c : Expected to work alongside business stakeholders, cross functional, technical teams and technology partners to implement key Business requirements, d : produce functional and technical specifications, system mapping
- Technical Experience : a : Must have at least 4 Salesforce certifications b : Must have Salesforce Sales/Service cloud implementation experience c : Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud features, Customer Community Portal and CPQ d : Good understanding of API integration methodology Rest and SOAP API knowledge is a must on Salesforce e : In depth knowledge of Salesforce Lighting Lightning Component Framework f : Must have more than 6 years of Salesforce experience g : Must be Salesforce Customization knowledge experie
- Professional Attributes : a : Must have Good Communication skill b : Capable of working in client facing roles c : Capable of coaching and mentoring junior resources d : Capable of leading a team of 10 members
- Educational Qualification : a : BE / BTech / Bsc / Other graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.