Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyse Requirement,review functional design translate to technical spec 2 Produce develop MDM design spec engage stakeholders 3 Analyse,define implement DQ rulesDesign implement role specific MDM UI,Match Rules for complex entity relationship,oversee code performance 4 Ensure development of custom mapping functions customization to the data tier of MDM Hub 5 Support data architecture solutions team Coordinate with deployment activities using respective CI/CD tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Expert in tech design MDM soln using Informatica MDM 2 Hands-on with Informatica MDM Hub configurations-Data modelling Mapping,Data validation,Match/Merge rules,Active VOS development Customization,SIF Framework MDM User Exits 3 Exp of Core Java EE Design Patterns,Webservices,DB,ETL,Shell Scripting,MDM hub development,MDM File Import process,design/build MDM Batch Jobs set up Security 4 Knowledge of DI,DQ,Data Architecture,Data Stewardship and MDM Project Life Cycle
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communicate effective verbally and in writing and to present complex issues with assurance and confidence to onshore,offshore and clients 2 Produce and get clear and concise documentation - including Req documents,design specs,status reports,system documentation,and emails
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.