Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Resource should act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application 2: Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running 3: Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge 4: Perform Oracle DBA activities and also troubleshoot oracle procedures for scope support issues
- Technical Experience : 1: Resource should Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures 2: Resource should create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development 3: Good to have experience in basic shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL 4: Good to have TWS Scheduler tool experience 5: Good to have experience in JIRA/Confluence / RTC / RIT /Jenkins/GITHUB
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills 2: Resource should have good Leadership skills and team handling skills 3: Resource should have Analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure 4: Resource should be able to work in shifts whenever required
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.