Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills : Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills : Solution Architecting, No Industry Specialization, No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Integrate content from proposal resources; work with details to illustrate compelling story and a winning proposal narrative including management plans, staffing plans, past performance/experience, transition plans, quality initiatives and other areas independently and through SME/solution architect interactions Prepare the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan Align final solution architecture including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents
- Technical Experience : Manage all Operating Group, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution Drive the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences ? Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups Direct and coordinate with Legal Commercial and Corporate Transaction Serv
- Professional Attributes : 10-12 years of experience IT sector Ability to handle complex, demanding and time sensitive projects
- Educational Qualification : MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience Bachelors degree in business administratio
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.