Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a as Lead System Architect LSA, responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of PEGA based solutions b Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements c Bring advanced knowledge of the PEGA Architecture and all PEGA design and implementation features d Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members and the customer across business and technical project dimensions solving complex
- Technical Experience : a Technical leader of project team, responsible for mentoring and monitoring of the quality of team members deliverables bPega certified Lead System Architect CLSA c Should able to mentor the team in Pega and project methodologies d Strong technical leadership, communication and listening skills e Providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation
- Professional Attributes : a Leading continuous development and implementation of best practices, standards and associated expert services within delivery teams and existing projects b Candidate must have experience on Pega 8
- Educational Qualification : 15years mandatory education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.