Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages Provide support and fix issues in the packages
- Technical Experience : Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning Experience in the identification of data quality Some database design experience is helpful Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing Some Knowledge of C-Sharp/ VB NET a plus Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS environment
- Professional Attributes : Having knowledge of Agile and other SDLC model Team handling experience Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Setting clear team goals Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team Create an inspiring team environment
- Educational Qualification : BTech, MCA or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.