Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ESRI ArcGIS (Geographic Information System)
- Good To Have Skills :Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsibilities and must-have skills 1 Work on resolving incidents, service requests, mitigating problems, and implementing changes pertaining to the CRM 2 Actively communicate status to relevant stakeholders through proper channels 3 Manage the GIS servers in coordination with the GIS administrator and IT as required 4 Troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture 5 Understanding and documentation of technical requirements and preparation
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate must have 4 to 7 years of overall technical experience in ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise suite Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS server 10x, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10x spatial data processing tools, ArcGIS model builder and extensions, and Python 2 ArcGIS Online and ESRI mobile applications - ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGIS Collector 3 Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology such as Oracle 4 Understanding of modern development patterns and architectures, experience in web mapping technol
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication, written and or skills 2 Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills 3 Ability to maintain a good relationship with clients 4 Right Attitude towards work Team Player
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/ BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.