Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Perform tasks such as Resource assignment, repository access maintenance, report generation and tracking b: To handle time tracking activities for resources across locations c: To handle financial management for the account
- Technical Experience : a: At least 4 years of relevant PMO experience b: Good in Microsoft Tools MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook etc c: Experience in billing and invoicing, timesheet tracking c: Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies d: Hands-on experience on any PM/PMO-Tools SharePoint, Jira, MSPS etc e : Sharepoint designer
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills b: Should possess organizational analytical skills c: Experience in multitasking and good in operational time Bound activities d: Proactive approach work and innovation skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.