Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Designed or developed a Master Data Governance solution for Material, Customer, Supplier or Finance Master data Designed a Data Governance Workflow on a SAP MDG environment Set up the following configurations on SAP MDG for any data object Data Models UI Models Data quality and search settings Change Request types
- Technical Experience : Workflow tasks BRF or rule based workflows Data replication set up Aware of the possible enhancements on an SAP MDG system via ABAP development
- Professional Attributes : Familiar with the MDG Hub and Co-deploy architectures Aware on the integration of SAP MDG to other data management tools like SAP DS and IS Experience on SAP Data migration is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.