Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should have led at least 25-30 people 2: Well versed with SAP HANA concepts and good understanding of ABAP RICEFW objects 3: Assist and mentor other team members in developing and enhancing SAP skills 4: Recommendation of best practices on SAP methodologies, rapid deployment services, possesses solid understanding on tech Arch, Infra and ABAP Dev including testing
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have worked of at least 2 successful SAP Implementation Projects - one should be a S/4 HANA implementation 2: Strong ABAP expertise, 7-11 years of exp in OOPS, CDS views, AMDP, OData services new or modification, ADOBE forms, Idoc reports and BRF 3: Excellent knowledge on performance analysis and tuning 4: Exposure to enhancement framework, quality framework of S/4 HANA, estimations and workplan management 5: Excellent SQL skills, SAP HANA procedures, calculation views
- Professional Attributes : 1: Strong problem solving and analytical skills Motivated to complete tasks independently 2: Excellent communication, interpersonal and client facing skills 3: Must have analytical presentation skills 4: Good leadership skills to manage team
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.